This manual is about how to change the settings of a quote. In doing so, take the following matters into consideration.
1. Go to the Quotes submenu of the CRM module. Click on the quote you want to edit and choose the action "Edit". Open the Quote settings field by clicking the arrow on the right.
2. If you created a list of Business Units in the settings of your Akti account, you can still change it here.
3. The field Author shows by default the name of the user creating the quote. Via the arrow on the right, you can also choose another Akti user from your account.
4. The field Account Manager shows the name of the Account Manager connected to the customer account, on condition that this information has been entered in the customer record.
5. The Currency field takes by default the value from the financial settings of the customer account. If no currency is entered in the customer record, this field will select by default the currency from the financial settings of your Akti account. However you can also choose other currencies from the list.
6. The Language field will be filled in by default with the language as you have set it up in your Akti account.
7. You can automatically have discounts be calculated on your quote:
- Discount per line: activate the slider. An extra column will be added in the quote, where you can fill in the desired discount manually. If you want to apply the same discount on all lines, click on "Apply discount on all lines".
- Global discount: likewise activate the slider and enter the discount percentage you want to apply. This discount will be immediately shown in your quote.
8. The VAT field will use the VAT that is set up as default in your Akti account. You can change the VAT percentage and/or apply it to all lines of your quote by clicking on "Apply VAT regime to all lines".