In this manual you will find out how to modify the main body of a quote. Please take the following things into account.
1. Open the Quotes submenu of the CRM module, click on the quote you want to modify and choose the action "Edit".
2. If you click on "Add content" you will now see the different possibilities:
- Add article from catalog. Lookup the product you want to add or choose the option "Create a new item".
- Add article from catalog in bulk. In the pop-up that opens, you can search and add products.
- Add article outside catalog. This function allows you to add a product or service that you don't want to keep in your catalog.
- Add content of model quote. With this function, you can add the content of model quotes to your current quote.
- Add free text. With this feature you can add free text lines to the quote.
- Add column headers. By default, the column header appears below the first article in your quote. With this function you can add the header wherever you want and the layout of your quote will be personalised.
- The three other functions (Add Title, Add Subtitle and Add Page Break) give you more flexibility in terms of page structure.
At any time you can move the lines of the main body of the quote. Click on and drag the line to the desired position. To delete a line, click on .