At the bottom of your invoice you can add notes manually and/or automatically. Below an overview.
- Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Click on an invoice in the list and choose the action "Edit". Open the field "Notes" by clicking on the arrow on the right.
- Enter the notes that you want to appear at the bottom of your invoice. You can format the text as you wish.
- Enter the general conditions that you want to add to your quote. Once again, you can format the text to suit your needs.
- Use the slider to show your general conditions on a new page or not.
- Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module and press on the Invoice Settings.
- Click on Notes & general conditions under the basic settings.
- You can enter the text of your Notes & general conditions for the different languages of your documents (see Settings-Regional). To do so, choose the desired language from the selection menu.
- You can use the slider to set up whether you want to show these Notes & general conditions on a new page. In addition, with the next slider you can choose to copy the notes & general conditions from other modules.
- Fill in the notes that you want to show by default with your invoice. You can format the text here.
- Fill in the general conditions that you want to show by default with your invoice. Once again, you can customise the text format to your liking.
The standard Notes & general conditions will automatically appear on your invoice in the language you have chosen for the respective invoice. Therefore you need to have entered them first in the Invoice Settings for the respective language.