In this manual you will learn how to create a new sales invoice in Akti. To do this, go through the following steps.
1. Open the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module.
2. Click on to add a new sales invoice.
You can also create a new invoice via "Quick add" and then "Invoice". A new screen will open where you can create the invoice.
3. An invoice consists of four sections. To create the invoice in the best possible way, we recommend you to create the different fields of the sections in this order:
- The settings of the invoice (More information).
- The header of the invoice (More information).
- The main body of the invoice (More information).
- Notes (More information).
- Fill in as much General information as possible in your Akti account.
- Fill in as many Invoicing settings as possible.
- Fill in at least the following fields in the customer data: the VAT number, the VAT regime, the standard VAT percentage, the payment term, the language for the documents and the Account Manager.