In this manual you will learn how to send an invoice by email. Please follow the steps as described below.
1. Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Then click on the invoice in the list that you wish to send by email.
2. Click on "Send by email".
3. Then a pop-up window will open. Here you can fill in a few more elements:
- Recipients *: choose a recipient or type an email address.
- Copy: check if you want to send a copy to yourself and/or to the Account Manager.
- Subject: this will be the subject of the email when you send it to the customer.
- Message: this is the content of the email that will be sent to the customer. You can change this text once in the editor or you can change the default text for the different languages. This is done in the Invoice settings.
- Attachments: here you can choose to send a PDF and/or UBL version of the invoice as attachment(s).