In this tutorial you will learn how to send a quote by email. The steps are described below.
1. Open the Quotes submenu of the CRM module and click on the quote you want to send by email.
2. Click on "Send by email" or "Mark as sent".
3. If you choose "Send by email", a pop-up will open. In doing so, fill in the following fields:
- Recipients *: choose a recipient or type an email address.
- Copy: you can send a copy to yourself and/or to the Account Manager.
- Subject: this will be the subject of the email when you send it to the customer.
- Message: this is the content of the email that will be sent to the customer. You can change this text once in the editor, or you can change the default text for the different languages in the Quotes settings.
- Attachments: here you can check to send a PDF version of the quote as an attachment.