This tutorial is about how to create a credit invoice in Akti. To do this, follow the steps as written out below.
1. Open the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Click on by the tab Invoices and choose "Credit Invoice".
2. Like a standard invoice, a Credit invoice consists of four components. To create the credit invoice in the best possible way, we recommend that you create the different fields of the components in this order:
- The settings of the credit invoice (More information).
- The header of the credit invoice (More information).
- The main body of the credit invoice (More information).
- Notes (More information).
For more information on how to create these different components, we refer to the same manuals as how to do this for a standard invoice. These follow the same pattern.
- Fill in as much General information as possible in your Akti account.
- Fill in as many Invoicing settings as possible.
- Fill in at least the following fields in the customer data: the VAT number, the VAT regime, the standard VAT percentage, the payment term, the language for the documents and the Account Manager.