In this guide you will read how to send an email reminder if customers turn out to be difficult payers.
1. Open the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module and go to the "Reminders" tab.
2. At the end of an account's line, click on and choose "Send an email reminder".
3. In the pop-up that opens, you can set up a couple more things before sending the email reminder:
- Recipients: type or select an email address in the field.
- If you want to receive a copy of the email, check "Send me a copy".
- If you want to send a copy of the invoices, check "Send PDF of invoice(s)".
- Subject: this is the title of the email sent to the customer. You can type the subject manually or set it up in the Invoice settings. You will find this under "Reminders ", in the advanced settings.
- Message: this is the content of the email that is sent to the customer. You can also type this manually or set it up in the Invoice settings. This is also found under "Reminders", in the advanced settings.