Exporting to Yuki through Dropbox is different from exporting to other platforms, since one can also integrate Dropbox through Yuki. Yuki then creates its own tree structure when the integration is done.
1. Create a folder in the Dropbox account to which you want to export the invoices.
2. Go to the "Integrations" submenu under the Settings module and create the link between Dropbox and Akti. Once the 2 applications are connected, the little dot in the top left corner will turn green.
3. In Yuki, you can connect your Dropbox account. You do this from the screen as shown below, after which you follow the instructions.
4. Now go to the Yuki integration the same way as in point 2 and select Dropbox as the channel. Afterwards, you need to select the folder in the Dropbox account to which you want to export the invoices.
Yuki will have created an additional tree structure in the folder as follows:
5. From now on, you can export invoices to Yuki through Dropbox.