The function of the Smart lists in Akti is to create lists from your CRM-file via filters you can configure yourself. You can export these lists to Excel.
Example: by using the Smart lists I can create a list of all Dutch speaking celebrities in Belgium within a certain price category.
1. To create a list, go to the Accounts & contacts submenu of the CRM module and click on Smart lists.
2. The following pop-up appears:
- Do you want to create a static or dynamic list? A static list is a snapshot of your current database and will never be updated. A dynamic list can be "refreshed" so that the filters chosen for the list are reapplied to your current database and the results are updated when changes are made in the CRM.
- Do you want to create a list based on accounts or contacts? Here you choose the database that will be filtered and which results you want to see.
- Finally, choose a name for the list (mandatory).
3. After making this choice, you get an overview of all the filters that can be applied to the database and what the results of these filters are. To apply a filter, click on one of the fields in the left-hand column and select one of the values you want.
4. Once you have applied all filters, you can Save and View the list. From this overview, you can then Export the list to Excel.