The function of deals within Akti enables you to create a dynamic board where deals linked to customers evolve. The most common use of this function is the management of a Sales Funnel. The following steps explain how to adapt a deal board to your own workflow.
1. Open the Deals submenu of the CRM module and go to Deals settings.
2. Click on Boards and then you will see Manage Boards.
3. Add a new board by clicking on or manage existing boards by clicking on and choosing the action Edit.
4. Next, in the Sales Funnel, you get an overview of the steps the deals will go through. If you wish, you can link each step to a success rate.
Create an overview and take the following actions:
- Give the overview a name
- Add as many steps as necessary
- Give each step a name and, if desired, a success rate
- Save the overview
5. Click on to add a deal. Choose a Board and a Phase in which you want to add a deal. Click on Next Step.
6. Please fill in the following fields. Account, Subject and Closing date are mandatory. Finally, do not forget to save!
7. After you have saved the deal board, you can move a deal across the different steps in the overview by clicking on it and dragging it.