This manual deals with how to create a proforma invoice in Akti.
Proforma invoices do not get a document number, as they are not official documents for the accounting system. Afterwards, however, they can be converted into final invoices and be given a document number.
1. Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Click on at the Invoices tab and choose "Proforma invoice".
You can also add a new proforma invoice via "Quick add" and then "Proforma invoice".
By using this shortcut button you can always add a new proforma invoice, wherever you are in Akti.
2. A new screen will open. Here you can set up the following items for the proforma invoice:
- Settings of the invoice (more information).
- The header of the invoice (more information).
- The main body of the invoice (more information).
- Notes (more information).