There are two views in Akti from where you can manage deals, via a list view or via a card view. You can switch between the two views from .
1. Go to the submenu Deals of the CRM module.
2. To get the list view, click on and choose List view.
From this overview you can easily create a list based on one or more criteria of information present on the deals.
- Using the filters in the list view, you can easily create a list of all deals from one Account Manager.
- With the help of these filters you can also create an overview of all deals in one phase, that have an expected closure date within a start and end date.
In the list view you can also:
- View deals in more detail by clicking on them.
- Archive deals by clicking on and choosing the Archive action.
Furthermore, you can easily perform actions on multiple deals at once from this overview. More information on list actions can be found here.
3. To switch to the card overview, click on and choose Card view. From this overview of deals, you can get a better overview of the overall picture and make status adjustments to individual deals more easily.
- In the board header you can see how many deals are in each stage, the total value of all deals in this status and the weighted total value of deals in this status. You can change the status of deals by dragging them to other status columns.
- By clicking on of the deal, you can quickly add activities to the deal or create a new document.
- You can also open the deal by clicking on the deal reference. More information on how to manage deals in more detail can be found here.