In Akti you can create a purchase order from a sales order, to order the products one on one from your supplier. More info on how to create a purchase order from a sales order can be found here. You can also group orders from multiple customers into one single order to your supplier(s).
1. Open the Purchase Orders submenu of the Orders & Deliveries module. Go to the tab "Bulk orders - to be ordered".
2. In this tab, you get an overview of all documents that meet three conditions:
- No purchase order has been created from this document yet.
- Items are not sufficiently in stock.
- The documents may no longer be in draft mode.
3. You can now check these documents in the list and create grouped purchase orders by using the list action "Create grouped purchase orders".
4. In the pop-up that opens, you must now confirm this action by clicking on "Start". Next, the purchase order will be created.
5. Once the progress bar is complete, you can close the pop-up and return to the list of purchase orders.
6. Here, your purchase order will be present in draft mode. You can now further edit this purchase order or send it to your suppliers.