It is possible in Akti to configure ledger accounts on article level, so that these can then be exported to the accounting department when forwarding invoices. Your invoices will then be automatically split into the different ledger accounts, depending on the items on the invoices.
1. To create a ledger account, go to the Catalog Settings and then to Ledger Accounts.
2. Here you will now see a list of all the ledger accounts you have already created. You can create a new ledger account by clicking on at the top of this page.
3. When you create a new ledger account, Akti will ask you to enter the following information:
- A value: this is the account number (for example 700000 or 700100).
- A description: this describes which articles should be grouped in this ledger account.