When you edit customer data in the CRM, existing documents are not automatically updated. To adjust the data on documents, you need to make sure these documents are in draft mode and then you can edit them.
Articles in this section
- How can I find the general settings of my Akti account?
- How do I quickly navigate between documents?
- How do I delete a document?
- How do I add discounts to documents?
- How do I communicate my general terms and conditions of sale?
- How is the language of documents determined?
- How do I change the language of documents?
- How can I see a preview e-mail of my document?
- How do I change the customer data on existing PDF documents?
- What is the difference between adding an article and an article in bulk to documents?