Every quote you create is different and has a different context. Sometimes you want to offer multiple options to the customer, but you don't want them to be displayed in the final total of the quote, sometimes you want to display quantities, etc.
In Akti you are very flexible in the choice of data you want to display, thanks to the PDF options for quotes.
In the PDF options, you have 2 parts:
- Document options: these options impact the entire document.
- Chapter options: these options only impact the current chapter and may differ per chapter in the quote.
1. Document options
In the document options you can set 5 things for the PDFs of quotations:
- Grand total: here you can choose if a grand total should be shown on the quote.
- Total discount value.
- Show VAT on total: here you can specify that the VAT amount should be displayed on the grand total.
- Show VAT column on PDF: the column of the VAT percentage can be displayed on the PDF.
- Show article image: if you have pictures of products, they can also be shown on quotes.
2. Chapter options
Furthermore you can set 9 other things for each individual chapter on the quote:
- Code: by checking this, the code will be displayed on the PDF of your quote.
- Quantity: the column with quantity can be displayed.
- Unit price: the unit price can be shown on the PDF.
- Unit price + VAT: you can choose to display the price including VAT on your quote.
- Pack./S.U.: also the packaging can be displayed.
- Discount: here you can decide whether you want to display discounts on the PDF of your quote or not.
- Line total: you can also display the calculation quantity x unit price on the PDF.
- Chapter total: a subtotal of this chapter can be displayed on the PDF.
- Consider as an option: you can choose to consider this chapter as one of several options. If you check this option, the value of this chapter will not be added to the total value of the quote.
You can also adjust the default display of this information, as described here.