The management of activities in Akti enables you to do three things:
- Reporting activities undertaken to customers.
- Allocating To Do's concerning these activities to the users of Akti.
- The follow-up of To Do's by the users of Akti.
Creating activities can be done in three ways:
- You can create an activity from the account- or contact sheet of the account or contact with which you had the interaction.
- At the top of the Akti interface, you have an overview of all activities, sorted per user. Here you can also create new activities.
- You can create activities connected to deals. For more info about activities connected to deals, click here.
You can create five different types of activities:
This is only the reporting of these activities. The meeting activity does not schedule a meeting in your calendar and the e-mail activity does not send a mail to the customer.
So you can display an important mail of the customer in your CRM, so that all Akti users can find it back or report what has been discussed during a meeting with the customer.
Depending on the type of activity, you can fill in a number of fields concerning the activity. These fields are mainly:
- Detailed content
- The account and contact within this account
- Date and time of the activity
When you set the slider for the reminder to Yes, you can further select which Akti user should get the reminder and on what date. Don't forget to click on Add at the bottom after you filled in all data.
When you add reminders to activities, they are then displayed in the task list of your calendar. Here you have an overview of all your tasks and you can mark them as Done or not.
You can configure in your profile when you want to receive e-mail Notifications for tasks:
- When tasks are created.
- When tasks are due.
Don't forget to save!