To set up default email addresses for sending invoices to customers, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Accounts & contacts submenu in the CRM module and click on Accounts.
2. Search for an account and click on this account.
3. Click on Financial. You can now decide how you want to send invoices to this customer. You have two options:
- You send the invoice to the contact selected on the invoice.
- You send the invoice to fixed email addresses. When you choose this option, you can enter one or more default email addresses for the invoicing of the customer.
If you want to enter multiple email addresses, they must be split by a ; as indicated when you hover over the ? with the mouse. You don't have to add extra spaces.