Once you have activated the use of batch numbers on an article as described here, you can start using these articles on sales orders.
1. You do this in the usual way, using the "Add content" action when creating an order. The batch numbers only have an impact when you start registering the delivery of the sales order.
Example: We have created a sales order for 10 pieces of an article that uses batches and one piece of an article without batches. Now we are going to register the delivery of this.
2. You can do this by clicking on the "Create delivery note" button in the confirmed sales order.
3. In the pop-up that opens, you can now see the difference between the delivery of an article with batch numbers and an article without batch numbers. This is because there is a "Batch Numbers" button located next to the delivery quantity.
4. When you click on this button, you can then select which batch number you want to use for this delivery.
5. You can now save the delivery to register the stock decrease.
The consequences of the delivery can be found in this manual.