The composed articles feature in Akti allows you to indicate that an article:
- Consists of one or more components.
- Consumes one or more components when supplying (or producing) this article.
1. By using the function "Composed articles", you can thus do stock management on the components of this article.
2. Besides, you can also specify in Akti whether these components should be displayed or not on the PDFs of documents.
3. Some typical examples of composed articles as they are used by Akti users:
- A delivery of a tray of beer consumes besides the beer also 24 bottles, 6 cartons to group the bottles and one tray. These components should not be seen by the customer on the order, but they are crucial for stock management.
- One of our customers sells customisable bicycles and uses the composed articles to automatically add all the components of this bicycle to quotes and orders, so as to ensure that nothing is forgotten.
- The stock of temporary gift packages that you offer during fairs or events can be managed perfectly by using the composed articles function.
Summarised: the composed articles feature allows you to perform automatic stock management on several components of articles. You can decide what you want to show to the customer and what not.
For more information on using composed articles, click here.