The main difference between services and products has to do with stock management. In the case of services, there is no stock management, whereas this is the case for products. As a result, fewer options are available for services, which are present for products, such as lot management, serial numbers, composed articles, etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I import a catalog file?
- What is the difference between products and services?
- How do I create a product?
- How do I search for a product?
- How do I customise a product?
- How do I delete a product from the catalog?
- How do I delete multiple articles at once?
- How do I duplicate a product?
- How do I add a service to the catalog?
- How do I export the catalog?